Professional Services Directory
Outlook Newspapers offers paid advertising space in print and online for service providers to promote their services in its six publications serving the communities of Pasadena, La Cañada Flintridge, San Marino, South Pasadena, Burbank and Glendale. The directory includes many categories of services including Home Repair, Plumbing, Landscaping and more. To connect with Outlook Newspapers Advertising Professional please fill out this form.
To view the Service Directory, click here.
Pasadena Outlook, La Cañada Flintridge Outlook Valley Sun, San Marino Tribune, South Pasadena:Review, Burbank Leader and Glendale News-Press.
|Newspaper||3 Month||Monthly Amount||6 Month||Monthly Amount||12 Month||Monthly Amount|
|La Cañada Flintridge Outlook Valley Sun||$354||$118||$654||$109||$1,200||$100|
|San Marino Tribune||$354||$118||$654||$109||$1,200||$100|
|South Pasadena Review||$330||$110||$612||$102||$1,140||$95|
|All 6 Publications||$1,902||$634||$7,200||$600||$6,900||$575|
- Advertiser chooses the publication(s) and the start date of the advertising Outlook Newspapers
- Ad requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Advertiser contact information including email address and phone number
- Text for the ad including name of company, brief description of service provided, phone number, email address and website.
- Credit Card information
- Outlook Newspapers graphic designers will build the ad and provide a proof to the advertiser for approval
- Once the ad is approved it will run as ordered per the agreed upon time frame – minimum of 13 weeks
- Revision requests are subject to approval by Outlook management
- The advertisers credit card will be charged monthly as stipulated by the agreement terms
- Service Directory ad space is available weekly in all six publications (print and online)
- Directory ad space is sold to participants agreeing to purchase ad space for 13 consecutive weeks
- All ads run in black and white
- Service Directory Ad Space reservations are due the Friday prior to publication. Due to space constraints and tight production schedules, we are unable to guarantee publication of late reservation requests.
- All directory ads are required to be prepaid monthly by credit card prepaid monthly
- Outlook Newspapers will build ad and provide a proof to advertiser prior to publication
- Deadline is the Friday prior to publication – revision requests made after deadline can’t be guaranteed